We are now starting the process of reopening our office to non-urgent appointments beginning next week on May 11th. In Washington, we cannot resume non-urgent surgeries until further notice from Governor Inslee. This is anticipated to be no earlier than May 18th.
We are focusing first on safety
At Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery, the health of patients and employees is our first priority, so strict safety measures have been put in place, including:
- Asking each patient how they are feeling at the time of scheduling.
- Checking each person’s temperature at the door.
- Asking all patients to bring and wear masks. If this is not possible, then we will provide a mask to patients who don’t bring their own.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and other personal protective equipment.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of the lobby and exam rooms.
- Minimizing or eliminating waiting in our lobby. Patients will be instructed to call us from their cars once they arrive in our parking lot
Note: Visitors are not allowed to clinic appointments with the patient unless the patient is disabled and needs help to come to their appointment. If the patient is a child, then one parent can come with them to their appointment. Patients having an operation at our ambulatory surgery facility are allowed one visitor.
To make an appointment:
Call (360) 823-0860 or contact us through our website at www.salmoncreekps.com
Resuming non-urgent medical procedures
If you had a previously scheduled surgery or procedure that was postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will receive communication from our office. Priority will be given to the most urgent cases.